10.5.10

wherein reality becomes concrete

i've booked my flight to lyon and back to sacramento for the weekend of my brother's wedding in october! it took A LOT of guts to actually allow myself to make that purchase. the price dropped $300 in front of my eyes, so i took that as a sign. there were also only 9 seats left on that set of flights. i still have to book the one-way flight in october (going back after the wedding), but i will take care of that in the coming weeks!

tomorrow is my health clearance appointment. god willing it will not run long and cut into class time (i did allow plenty of time for it, too).

it's all so real. i could just cry in all my joy. the fear is starting to melt a little, but of course all my excitement is kicking it out.

and that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment